Kanjani Geito?? o_O wtf!!!

OMG that was the first thing I said when I saw this video, even though is ghei weird you have to accept it is funny as hell, wach it:

ok first of all credits to Lauwi who made this video and youtube.^-*

my comments:
ok I knew that kanjani8 was funny, but I didn't expect this i know that in this group there are 'pervy' guys but i don't want to critize 'cause is not a group that I know as NewS.
I just happened to browse videos on youtube about Ryo and I saw this one, I made click without expecting this lol. My face was O_o de entire video but at the same time i was cracking.
First the song is reaaally funny "Ding Ding Dong", and then the clips, I have to say Subaru as girl: kawaii!!!, then Yoko and Hina kissing (again Omg), then Subaru touching Yassu.. mmm really close to you know what (....... omg yassu is so freacking cuteee!!!), then omg in this one i when OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!! (O_O!) *dies* what was thaaaat! *shock* Subaru touching Ryo's you know what but Ryo keep putting Subaru's hand there and I was like wtf Ryo... why are you acting so ghei horny?!O_o!.
Then there is Hina slapping Subaru's butt?? i'm not sure in this one...., the choreografy grabbing each others butts reaally funny haha XD, then if you watch it slowly you can see Hina (not sure) grabbing Subaru's you know what (in the back, try not to watch Ryo), then Taguchi (from kat-tun) and Ryo 'acting as a couple' omg Ryo he look so ahhh hot *dying again*, then is Ryo teasing? Yassu omg haha even touching his nipple lol XD (ryo he's such a perv), Subaru what are you doing with the microphone stand haha at first i though it was a horsey lol, then omg Yassu been cuteee *feeling love in the air*, Ryo's sexy performance he was kind excited ne?? what you think??!...and the part where Yoko is doing "the snake" (or wherever you call that cause i have no clue "el gusanito" in spanish) and Subaru tries to do the same but he hits his ...himself and suffers and the comments the person who made the video along with the song i crack in this one "his ding ding dong". and I have to write this one i was "rolling on floor laughing my a** off" lol.

No Response to "Kanjani Geito?? o_O wtf!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes