....talking about rumors :(

Well as everybody know rumors are things that people/etc.. comments about and make big deals about it like me lol.....

Anyways so new rumors are that Uchi & Kusano won't come back to their groups.....well this is not a new rumor but since everybody is talking about i should to and make my comments... so supposely they won't come back to their groups but instead they'll be re-debuting (huh?)... truly i don't know what to say about this 'cause when they were gone good things and bad things happened...

so my comments are i like news with uchi and kusano but they did such a careless thing (getting drunk) and made news separate.. (and that's what people is mad about) but also they have been punished a lot of time: uchi (2 years) and kusano (more than 1 year) so they should come back but also I wanna know what the rest of the NewS members feel like (something like if is fair that they come back, if the do/don't want them back, etc)
but also the good things that happened is that in the hiatus yamapi went solo (with daite senyorita), also tegomass released a single (miso soup)...., so it wasn't a really bad year after all...,
but i consider that they can't re-debut cause what about the other groups/guys that haven't debuted (talking about jrs. here like: ya ya yah , toma, etc) so is something i don't get... besides if they debut in a new group would they be popular?? what song they will sing, etc
it was the punishment enough or not? i don't know what to think, and also I've heard about other johnny's doing careless things and getting punished.. but i won't talk about it cause I'm not that familiar with those cases...

I just hope that the decision that johnny mades would be good and that uchi and kusano whether back at NewS or not would success in life :)


YamaPi's Girlfriend what?????

This rumor is old too but it keep on coming alive always Abiru and YamaPi was/is/will be a NO NO NO!!!! for me.. why cause i simply hate that girl, out of millions of people why her?? i don't understand... YamaPi deserves more....
I know I should let the guy date whoever he wants, but i just can't accept her... please people stop talking about her.. she's NOT IMPORTANT at all (oops and i'm the one talking lol)
If he really is with her I will kill that freaking biatch I think my heart will die
so I won't talk anymore remember is a RUMOR

Do you have more rumors to share please message me ;) (and I will digg underground to know more about it)

Ariel Lin ~ X ~Joe Cheng

No it doesn't mean couple for the contrary it seems like this couple in the drama it started with a kiss don't like each other...
I think well you don't necessarily have to like somebody you work with everybody is different and nobody is gonna like everybody so what if they don't like each other.. everything is ok if doesn't put in risk the drama ne??... and also i don't think they dislike each other maybe they are not friend but that doesn't mean the dislike each other either... anyways true or false.. wouldn't have been cool if they really like each other in real life......lol

Fahrenheit break up?

Even though I don't know this band that much I know Jiro Wang and Wu Zun from the dramas, but is said that they dislike each other so this leads to Break-Up... well I don't know but as the spanish said "mejor solo que mal acompanado" (better alone that with bad company) so if they don't like each other why together..... I just feel sorry for the fans poor girls.

NewS New Single

No I don't want to 'cause I'm broke and i can' t buy it.... it supposely comes out on august 2~something and the name is Change the world?? or something like that....

My opinion is that I think is false cause ok if you think really well Koyama is in "High School Musical" (and I heard he is really good in it), Ryo isn't he in tour with Kanjani8, Shige is in a drama (Papa to Musume no Nanokakan) *and you should watch it people is really funny* and there is TegoMass, ......... and also the new DVD ........... I think is not likely the new single...
besides that I would think why are you fucking stealing my (mom's) money damn johnny I'm gonna get poor really fast i don't even work *tears* lol
ah also if it's true wouldn't they make us pre-order them already like the DVD so people ... THIS RUMOR IS FALSE in my opinion...

No Response to "....talking about rumors :("

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes