Oppa Oppa !!!!!!

I'm so happy for my oppas!!!!!

I've in Eunhae heaven for the time they have promoted so far all the tweets and the vids and the dance which is awesome!!!1
gotta be honest and say that I didn't really like the song at first but it's just too contagious for me to not get into it specially with the dance and booty shaking lol xD

they obviously changed the song... it started more as a Donghae solo ft. Eunhyuk but as you can see in the video at the second verse Eunhyuk starts singing while the video still shows Donghae singing to it ~ which lol

But talking about oppa my fav performance has to be the second one ~ I really miss Eunhyuk blonde hair *pout*... I feel that his new hair makes him look much skinnier -__- and it's a little too short imo he needs to let it grow a little be so it can be styled as when he was promoting in SJ-M in which he looked really hot even my mom said he looked handsome which is a lot to say hahaha
lol at the camera person getting stuck on donghae's crotch for a couple of seconds there hahahaha!!!!

No Response to "Oppa Oppa !!!!!!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes