no more please!

had a test I didn't know about I was about to study for my other test (lol) then I checked my uni website, and then it said that 11/2 was the last day to take it -__- I rushed to the testing center and took it got a C -___- well I didn't study at all for that test ... ahhh at least I didn't failed it O_O
another test due tomorrow poo
online classes are so annoying fuuu

Add that to an event that my IG organized :/ and that I have to attend
i'll be there but just to help out and continue studying ... I don't know how i'm gonna do it but i'll try?

No Response to "no more please!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes