I think I'm crazy~

I really do things without thinking... I have a test on monday, I worked today for the whole day and came back home to study, tomorrow i'll study a little bit and then go watch DTJ which is like 2-3 hours away from where I live... after the show i'm coming back to Orlando so I'm guessing i'll be back home around 2am, then I have to wake up at 6:30 am because I have to be at work around 8am.... and work the whole day 'til 6:30pm then go to sleep? and then wake up on monday finish studying and taking my test fuuuuuuuu

Yep I think I'm crazy *O*

2 Response to I think I'm crazy~

Wann
Sunday, November 13, 2011 8:59:00 AM

Hi! Are you KrisKT on Hardware Zone Forum?

Sunday, November 13, 2011 5:13:00 PM

nope sorry never heard of that website~

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes