paid off ~~

I finally received the results of my tests I must said that for studying 3 weeks worth of material in just one day, I'm very proud of my grades I got high 80s !!!! I mean they are obviously not As but I really shouldn't be asking for more since I'm really don't study properly and procrastinate to the max sigh sighhhhh.....

In any case I'm thankful for my good memory ;___; 

in other news I'm feeling slightly sick as I'm catching /about to catch a bad cold, this is the worst !!!!! SMTown concert is on like 5 days -___- fml 

No Response to "paid off ~~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes