hug~~~~

Is it wrong loving to hug people???
 I love love love hugging people and getting a hug in return, to me it has nothing to do with been attracted to someone is just an act i like to do, I like the feeling it gives me.
I like to hug people I care about and that i'm close to but sometimes is hard to just go and hug forever your 'guy' friend because I hate when people start making rumors about it.
ehhh just because I hug a guy doesn't mean i'm interested in them, people are just so judgmental sometimes -__-

anyways as always I shall keeping studying because I have a test mmm when I do not??????  *O* and I already wasted time by going to celebrate my ate's birthday!!!! which was really fun <3 I really love my friends and the people i'm close to :)

btw been absent frrom school makes me realize how many new people have pop up I don't know like half of them lmaooooo

No Response to "hug~~~~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes