Hi :)

Hello this is Kris if you come from my old blog welcome!!! if not well welcome too heheh, this new blog is going to be different from my old blog when I had my old blog (I trasferred the old posts) I started feeling like I wasn't doing it for me anymore but for other people and it became a hassle :/ it wasn't enjoyable anymore and to be honest i like so many things that I don't wanna limit myself to just one thing. After taking a long break from blogging...a year lol.... i feel like I could start again so hopefully I can keep up with it and just enjoy it~~~

now i have to think what to talk about on my next post... but first!!! i gotta go eat lol
'til next time :D

No Response to "Hi :)"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes