bubble bubble pop pop!

Yesterday went to a meeting to coordinate an upcoming event for charity purposes ahhh i feel like is going to be fuuuunnn. Since it's summer (and Florida is so freaking hot!) water theme is a must :)

So yeah stayed up late for that and now... I'm feeling lazy...
yet still earlier I went shopping with my mom and ended up buying an owl necklace and a cute bracelet ^^ the bracelet has a saying:

"The Lord is close to all who call on him,yes, to all who call on Him sincerely"

I should post a picture buuuut I have no idea where my camera is lol

anyways onto my post title~
is Hyuna's new MV "Bubble Pop", at the beginning I didn't like it until it started creeping up into my head and now I can't stop singing it. She has gain a lot of haters from this video because she's acting sexy.. as a fan of AKB48 this video doesn't even faze me and well if I turn the TV on there's way worse showing off than this lol so I guess haters are gonna hate and what not.
Personally tho I don't think this is a good video, I do like the shots at the beach and with the car in the background but I feel that the video is a little all over the place, the black dress doesn't fit with the colorful-ness of the rest, she is pale and tanned in different shots, random story line with Joon and the choreography could been better.
But the song is damn catchy and I like the beyonce like part lol (plus i want that flowerly dress).

No Response to "bubble bubble pop pop!"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes