For realz~

Hi !!!
haven't wrote in this blog in a looooong time even tho i said i would but since this was my NEWS blog mainly and I kinda stopped fangirling.... I still love NEWS but i don't keep with everything !! just the music and the shows heheh~

Well... uni life has kept me busy and those of you who I met through this blog now about this !!! i'm glad i'm still friends with you all :D/ ♥

I think I might continue doing this blog well at least writing about the things i can disclose on the internet XD

I also what to invite you to watch my friend's videos ~ i'm in some of them :)



Subscribe and see ya soon~!!!

No Response to "For realz~"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes