It's 2010


~*~***HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE***~*~
this year I have made new goals to myself
I know I didn't write like I said I would but this year I've proposed to myself that I will!!
though I won't promise anything so please don't hit me xD

anyways so I hope you haven't forgot about me but since this blog is all abandoned and stuff I won't blame anyone.....

School has been good I even surprised myself that I did good though I still wanna do better hehehe

This past year I made some good decision and some bad ones (nothing that can't be solved though), I think it was important for me because I obviously learned from them. So everything I've done was not a waste, since I did get something out of it whether good or bad.

So I hope I can continue with this blog, I've been thinking that I should write about other stuff I like (aka 'fandoms') and not only my beloved NEWS... so hopefully I write about those too.

That's it for now! I hope that year is better than the one before.. and I really hope that you can accomplish your goals as well.

All the best of luck I love you all!!!!!

Kris ♥

No Response to "It's 2010"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes