June scans 09 (we are still may though) ♥

Is that time of the years were magazine scans come out !!!
yay!!!

this time I'm pretty biased I choose Yamapi and Shige's pictures the most xD *can't be helped* also I didn't post Potato ~ damn that was a really ugly photoshoot IMO :S YamaPi's hair is in a silly pony-tail, Shige and Ryo-chan look pretty sick/exhausted :/ <-- what happened :'( Let's start from my favorite section in WINK UP ---> PhotoShigenic :D
that picture was taken when he went fishing with Ohno (Arashi), it looks really pretty and also like the fact that you see Ohno!! reminds me of some sort of documentary ♥
this one looks like a painting the background is really pretty as well
it was taken (obviously) in NYC

WINK UP photoshoot was awesome
Black and White my favorite type of photography ♥
NEWS strolled around the streets
If I'm not wrong, this may be the photoshoot he talked about in his j-web
near park yogogi
he went to the paper craft place!!
and made the staff get him stuff xD
yeah I translated this one before
so cute Shige behaved like a little kid this day ♥
since he said where the place was many fans went to the store!! and got the same paper craft that Shige bought!!!.... Shige fans are so cute hehehe
Yamapi.... smelling his finger lol
he is really handsome, it seems he lost weight too
I don't know why but I like that picture :)
I didn't got it at first but it's 2 and then 4 so Yamapi turned 24

I liked the background of the photoshoot from DUET
it is a map
I love Shige in pink ♥ I'm glad that he doesn't dislike pink anymore that's my fav color
YamaPi being his dorky self :D
though he seems really grumpy nowadays
I guess because he's such a workaholic and not doing really anything at the moment (aka filming a drama)
but he's playing guitar and writing songs, that's not bad right?
Yamapi cheer up!

credits:Vendy

No Response to "June scans 09 (we are still may though) ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes