NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS xinfinite ♥

THIS WEEK IT WAS AWESOME (ok weird week but you know what I'm referring to)

FIRST OF ALL

NEWS ON 24 HR TEREBI *O* (for those who don't know what it is, let's put it this way is the japanese telethon ~ yes it's for a good cause)

I'M SO HAPPY WOOT WILL BE ABLE TO SEE NEWS 24 hours!! though I doubt I'll be staying 24 hours straight (and I'll probably have to work) but YES!!! NEWS on a TV PROGRAM TOGETHER FOR 24++ (add that to backstage/before program/etc) let's see how it goes.
Last year was Arashi and I hear it was nice (they sing and do all that jazz too) woot~
and what's more important
It's for a good cause (actually Tegoshi went to Nazca Lines~ Peru *aka my country* with this kid a few years ago)

don't get too excited though this will air August 29th~30th so yeah a few months but I surely will look foward to it!!!

NEWS on MUSIC STATION

The beginning I don't but Ryo-chan looks like the little thing ever next to Shige and YamaPi is just... cute LOL
Well Shige will never stop his fail right?? right?? yeahhh.. :D
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that they wear the white outfits and YamaPi's hair is just LOL I don't get why people is getting crazy about it, it was just for that night OK! he said so in his j-web and his hair now looks like in his Cherish days~ it's not that bad but it makes him look really skinny~
Finally some TegoMasu, I've been reading too much ShigeMasu that I was :O not that I don't like shigemasu but common TegoMasu is the otp here (maybe the fact that they are going to Sweden very soon....) anyways
I would talk about the performance LATER I made screencaps already so yeah totally
BTW I LOVE IT TO BITS OMFG LUCKY 350 FANS who's hands blocked a lot of my screencaps rawr!!

NEWS on HEYX3
well wow
I started screaming along the fans when Ryo-chan bungee jumped but is something I'll definitely try to do on my lifetime.
then OhnoxShige, Shige looks like an old man in the pic duh? and Ohno looks drunk~ this picture is making me happy.
Is wrong for me to be more interesting on NEWS' expressions while Tegoshi is singing rather than Tegoshi himself?? xD
other than that I have no idea who's the DaiSempai YamaPi was talking about and Massu kept quiet.
Of course I love the outfits here better, rather than dorky they look HOT pretty HOT HOT HOT!! but ehh lol @ whoever said Fevah instead of Funky LOSER!!
the thousand arms goddess looked messy but I don't care coz I'm still focusing on the HOT HOT HOT that the outfits makes then look
Shige has his shirt more open and I don't know why but I think it's HOT! *Q*
though I like how the sounded on Music Station better.

NEWS KOI NO ABO DVD
performance are OK I'll be honest I don't really care about the performances that much because they are song that I've seen them 1098393819831938 times already, give me more of the B-sides please~.
anyways what I liked was the MC they are such a dorks ~~ I love them so much LOL

I love this part~ I love how kei-chan loves to tease Shige in public
Shigeluyah Chance - they didn't show it but he does it!! why didn't they put it though it would have been a perfect ending imo anyways I love sarcastic? Ryo, I mean I'm sure he was being sarcastic, he's not the type to praise SHIGE hahaha but it sounded so cute I wanna believe is real xD but that smirk tells me it's teasing.
BTW YamaPi being embarrassed is the cutest thing ever OMG so cuteeeeeeeee ~~~

part 1 for those of you who wanna watch everything

1 Response to NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS xinfinite ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 12:28:00 AM

What happened to yamapi's hair?!?!?!?!?!?!!? It looks wAaaaaaaay worse than his permed hair and his cherish days hair too!!!!!!! It's all frizzy and ewwww. I'm sorry but I can't agree with ppl when they say his hair looks good now.. Well right now.
AND HEY!!!!! Tegoshi is a Yamada Ryosuke copycat!!!!! Lolz yamada totally had that hair style in MAyonaka no shadow boy! The braids on the left side with the rest swishes to the other side~ I like that style. It's unique. (and it reminds me of kim jeong hoon with his second album cover)
I love massu's hair. It looks airbrushed! Light to dark. Awesome.
And I like this hairstyle of shige more than his previous one... Although I forgot what it was already... He looks nice tho. And I wished ryo would cut his hair. It's loooooooong. I don't like his ryusei no kizuna hair...... And kei's hair looks the same. I think.... I didn't pay much attention to his hairstyle
I haven't seen NEWS in a while so I just had to comment on their hairstyles. Forgive me.

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes