TegoShige on NEWS no NEWS

Tadaima~
that's right I decided to came back (or try to xD)

unfortunately (for us fans) at this moment there's not much stuff going on for NEWS they deserve a rest right?? so they're "mostly" free for now~

there are of course other news that I'll try to post about later, but I have a lot of study to do now, meanwhile enjoy their photoshoot ---> go here for the scans

I personally like this look on Shige, I hope he stays with it at least some-time, changing hairstyle every two months is crazy, also I find his double ear piercing sexy ok to tell the truth I find piercings hot in guys :P so that's it for today.

Bye :)

1 Response to TegoShige on NEWS no NEWS

Friday, March 06, 2009 10:42:00 AM

cool~
Thanks for the url ^^

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes