NEWS scans April 09 ~ ♥

Scans arrived and with them me back to fangirl :P of course i'm biased but who isn't ??

1st of all THANKS EVERYONE WHO SEND ME MESSAGES ;___; I missed you too!! ♥

NurulAisyah: I'm back ^-^ thanks

mELicHAn: hahaha well I don't think it's hard to get transportation in Japan so it's not a big deal ~

Fortuna: It's "Forever" by NEWS, I can't do anything about the scans XD that's how blogger upload them if you want HQ you should click the link on the credits :)

Also some other news before going into the pics yeah~:

★ NEWS Calendar 2009- 2010 it's out! I'm actually in the process of download in it coz of course I want HQ and HQ means a whole lot of space so it takes a while to download anyways if you want them go here --> I wanna be left with no space :O

★ Remember that I talked about the T-Fes and the new campaign for Russ-K yep the pics are up! --> I wanna see it

★ Also remember that I tried to translate Eriko's blog?? yep I wasn't far away of course more detailed translation is here I'm happy for Shige ~ also there's a bonus there :P

Of course blogger mess up the order but who cares right??

Remember I DO NOT SCAN anything, I get them from other fans who let share them but I'm not posting the whole sets anymore I'll just post the pics I liked (or lol'd over xD), if you want bigger pics, whole set, etc.. just go to the links I provide at the end of the post.

So let me start on this picture I know that YamaPi fans loved this picture, and I do too!!

doesn't Pi look incredible hot?? surfer style ~ and the background and ...... everything! but of course there's a reason why I love this picture other than Pi in it! hint: is from photoShigenic hmmm yep that's right Shige took this pic yes!! GOOD JOB SHIGE ♥

so now let's move to the mag pics ~

LOL what the hell are you wearing?? I mean it's fine on the top part but those pants with those shoes ... xD he looks really cute though

Kei-chan will always be the happy guy ^-^ he's so adorableShige... ♥IS LOOKING HOT I'm in love with this picture I love the hair OMG SHIGE ♥___♥
doesn't he look like a j-rock star??
Yep definitely love Shige's hair and Tegoshi's poseLOL I've noticed your butt looooooong time ago~ I wanna know what says here, I'm seeing massu and shower on the same sentence??I'm seriously corrupted .... because I had really "fanfic" thoughts about these pics, I'm damaged :( Shige likes to stuff his mouth looks like a girl on pic 6 O_o ....idek
I cropped around this one to make it TegoShige biased hahaha I just think that Tegoshi looks adorable when he's tries to be cute rather than sexy so yay! other than that I love the pic (middle, bottom) of shige ~ cute!adorable!

*drools* but really I think Shige looks really hot lately maybe it's the hair ~ ahh looks at his old (chibi) pics .. yep definitely.

Credits go to ~ Vendy and yamapi85 (you'll find the scans on here)

Translations links ~:

★ TegoMassu Duet 04.2009 (NEWS BANG page) --> Graduation

★ YamaPi Myojo 04.2009 (PI→NEWS corner) --> so he's a shopping expert now? xD

★ NEWS Wink Up 04.2009 (NEWS Question 10 page) -->1, 2 and 3 (this one included scanlation) ~ LOL I guess people like to translate NEWS Question.. well you can read the three translations and compare xD

★ TEGOSHIGE Seventeen (NEWS no NEWS) --> the 3rd year university students I feel the same as Shige about uni we're soul mates

1 Response to NEWS scans April 09 ~ ♥

Anonymous
Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:05:00 PM

AHH i didn't KNOW YOU UPDATED!!! I FEEL SO BEHIND!!! *begans to read franticly*

btw i was the one that said i found your blog and was sad that you stopped, i dont know if you remember (on your Livejournal)

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes