Happy Massu-day~!! ♥

~~~~~~~HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO MASSU~~~~

so a mini-picspam of their Ai Ai gasa DVD
they were supose to don't blink~!!
OMG Tegoshi face LOLOL
and Massu lost at 2.6
winner: Tego~
they have to make the little man (?) fight~~
Winner: Massu~~ and Tegoshi just crack up ?O_o

3rd play the little dog game where they have to take certain amount of bones~ without waking up the dog.
this goes for a while when massu grabs one bone and the dog stops snoring~
I had the same reacting when the dog's head pop up lOL
the same reaction I have after I jump up~
so the winner is Tegoshi~
Tegoshi looks like a rabit here Massu face is like yeahh you win huh~~mmm

Tegoshi looks cute aksgjkagjakMassu punishedment what could it be??and it taste like:....something not good judging for his face~~massu does funny things when he waits (just like me)he was going achoo achoo here really cute~~ Massu looks excitedoh boys~~rain ~~~ nota guy dries Massu~~so at the endI liked this cap is Massu birthday~~Tegoshi is wet ~~Massu is morethe guy Tegoshi touch him is funny like oh wow your wet lolthe end

and I didn't screencap the whole DVD coz it wasn't really interesting and my internet connection is crap soo well feww screen caps hahaha
What is Massu doing I wonder, what Shige gave to him anyways I'm curious :3
ps. Important announcement next post~!

2 Response to Happy Massu-day~!! ♥

Anonymous
Friday, July 04, 2008 3:30:00 PM

hahaha. funny~ i bet yuya would've been mad if he had lost
those photos are so cute. i liked to watch this special clip. it made me go kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Anonymous
Monday, July 07, 2008 2:03:00 AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MASSU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
yes i can go on for EVER

MARRY ME~
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
they make me scream at the monitor
LOLS

my family think im weird enough as it is
and yeah...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU MASSU~
okaiiz
i'll leave the ranting to my LJ
BTW how are you ^.^

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes