Hokaben ep 5 ♥

I just watched it like a few minutes ago

HOLY~~~~ don't don't tell me Shige is the bad guy noooooo

so in this episode there was a lot of Shige, so yeah if you wanna see the show for Shige, Shige is everywhere here but BEWARE with the final scene.

highlight Spoiler:

HE scared the s*** out of me LMAO
- he was always arguing with Domoto (aya ueto) and leaving her in the middle of the street :S
- and annoyed by her

and at the end
- he was all nice with her so she gaves him the book (I'm guessing he asked her to see it) and ljflsfjlakfksfklajf psycho he started to rip it apart and I was ahhhhhhh
no please we already have one psycho in Last Friends aka Sousuke (Ryo) and I was hoping to don't see one more.

conclusion:
I don't want a piss off Shige ... scary....

2 Response to Hokaben ep 5 ♥

Anonymous
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2:05:00 PM

I never watched hokaben... 'cos I hate ueto... and shige has less than 5 mins scenes in each episode... that's what I heard =.=
after reading what you wrote I'm so going to dl this episode and watch it XDDD

Anonymous
Thursday, May 15, 2008 4:09:00 PM

omg! i am going to watch this~ for sure i'll be shocked and maybe scared too... and omg~ i haven't seen last friends yet, but my friend told me about it. ryo abuses his girlfriend?!?!?!?!?!?!!?? PSYCHO!!!!!
i mean, ryo is my least favorite from news~ i hope me starting to watch last friends won't lower him any more. i just have to keep thinking: this is a drama. it's not real. ryo is loved by millions of fans~ he MOST LIKELY isn't like this.
and yeah, hopefully shige's thing was just a one time thing. hopefully he's not a psycho too

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes