Pi AnAn (NAKED) yay ~~~ ♥

anonymous : yes they can, of course not like fully naked but you can see their butts yes~ and Pi is not the first one doing this kinda of photos......................... and I hope is not the last one :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna post them not all yo~ I'll give you links but hey you're warned I'm not offended at all for this kinda of pictures and so you can dissagree with me or wherever, everyone has their own opinions.


*****WARNING*****
DON'T WATCH IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE NAKED OR SEEING PI W/ A GIRL naked XD


Pi nakedness is awesome ;) .... his butt too weeeee~~~~~~~~~~


I don't think he looks unconfortable at all (matter of fact he doesn't show emotion as always) ~~~~~ you know why because more that an idol he's a guy and don't tell me a guy would hate having a girl on top of them naked ?? .mm I don't think so (again you can disaggree with me) unless its gay but well I don't know nothing about that.


He look gooooooood OMG that body, who wouldn't want to be in that girls position ME ME~! of course I'm jealous of her I mean, with Pi and getting paid woowww ~


People who doesn't like to see people naked well then I agree, it might be too much (and if you love Pi is worse ne) ~~~ but not with me I like it and soo I can't wait to see the next JE naked yay~~!!! (unless is an ugly one xD)

Pi = naked = HOT HOT HOT ♥ I don't even have to comment the pics ne~
should I buy the magazine hmmm ..I liked it ^ a lot ^^^^
I see boobs , I meant moobs xD
I'm sad that he's skinnier now :O
more Pi~~~~ oh yes (^-^)V
http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/2/7/kriskt/f_img235m_f02c43b.jpg <-- LV blankets? this pic is too much though =P *NAKED*
http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/4/2/7/kriskt/f_img2331m_4e6c05e.jpg <--- He has more butt than I do *dies*
CREDITS = Baidu
I have 3 test coming (today) and what did I do all day yesterday?? waiting for those ^ pics to come out~~ I'm a LOSER =D

5 Response to Pi AnAn (NAKED) yay ~~~ ♥

Anonymous
Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:34:00 AM

Thx for the pics..=) but i'm a bit sad n dissapointed to see him in pics like dat with another girl~ waaa~~ i always thought he's a decent guy (means dont take pics like dat u know)..

Anonymous
Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:12:00 PM

I FEEL SOO... GAHH! lol when i saw the title... i was like O_O..^_^ now im like... T_T
awww the pics of pi turn me on but then again they turn me off bcuz of dat girll T_T I miss the cute PI! i need to see more cute pi things omg or else im gonna go crazy
thanks for sharing, though...i think my obsession of yamapi went a level lower...my friends will be happy to hear that.....but i still admire yamapi <3
gahh thnks again

Anonymous
Sunday, February 10, 2008 4:26:00 AM

HAHHA yummy those pics ARE REALLLY HOT lol my mind completely shuts the girl off and focus on pi, so i don't care that much either lol HOT HOT HOT!

Anonymous
Friday, February 29, 2008 10:13:00 PM

oh god...
I MEAN... OH MY GOOODDD!!!!
yamaPi never look this yummy before..
oh.. what a sinfull pleasure just to see him naked...
love him...

Anonymous
Friday, September 05, 2008 1:25:00 AM

oh darn... the naked pi photo was taken out

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes