NEWS Taiyo no Namida cover \(^-^)/ ♥

People there's the Taiyo no Namida PV out weeeee (but is the movie version though like kurosagi only pi I guess) I want a NEWS version NOW!!!
but nobody has upload it yet myself I'm downloading it right now but I'm pretty sure it'll be on youtube or something later so wait nee~~!!!

OMG i hate Ebay F************** I hate it hate it, I bid on something and then one girl (or boy?) keep outbiding me and OMG I hate you~~!! (not like she/he's reading xD) but yeah I was so sad that I lost :( but the worst thing is that after a few hours a found something else so I decided to bid and again she came and outbid me I'm sooo glad that she lost at the last second xD OMG this is like a hate post haha lol wherevers because I had all that money to spend I bought 5 cds xD you know I've became a fan just this year so I just got to the release of Hoshi wo Mezashite but at that time I was really poor so I didn't buy that, my first JE buy was the DVD soo yeah I bought like past editions of stuff (regular coz there's no le anymore obviously) soo I ordered Kiss~ Kaerimichi no Love Song, Hoshi wo Mezashite, WeeeeK (Regular I already have the LE) and I pre-orderer both editions of Taiyo no Namida OMG I'm becoming a hardcore fan wtf well I'm glad I'm working te heee =P

Oh yeahhh the COVERS OMG I won't gonna say best cover or wherever they're decent to tell you the true but is so much better than Kat-tun LIPS (no offense) or at least it seems like it ne~

Limited Edition

Regular Edition *shoot me*

so I was talking with my mom about the covers naahh I didn't show it to her I just started rambling and I say ohh and the regular edition has rain?? (water) and I say but it has nothing to do with Taiyo no Namida (coz I just think about sun) but then I realized is tears so maybe the rain are the tears and she looked at me like what are you talking about?? 0_O and I say OMG i'm gonna buy both~~~~!!!!!!! haha LOL xD

but OMG i'm in love with RE I'm sorry I don't care I like naked shirtless pics OK !!! I don't like Ryo's hair there though :/ but wherever I think the whole thing is hot can't wait to have it on my hands ♥__________________♥

I love Kurosagi on the LE too OMG I'm so glad I have ordered both *scores*

and OMG for been fangirling I fail at Math hahaha well no I think I did so and so definitely passed that test but next time I'll be better promise I was just confused on which formulas to use xD ~~~ *have the worst memory ever*

There's also a translation of Recomen (Yoko & Hina form K8 radioshow) where Shige was a guest so check it =]

I haven't read all of it yet just 'til part 4 but Shige is really cute specially when the girl (who was calling the show) told him, he was his favorite from NEWS he kept saying I'm glad, and then other girl (who was older) called him kawaii and he was like OMG embarrased that was cute ^-^ douzo :
Part 1: http://enshinge.livejournal.com/10000.html
Part 2:http://enshinge.livejournal.com/10349.html
Part 3: http://enshinge.livejournal.com/10542.html
Part 4: http://enshinge.livejournal.com/10782.html
Part 5: http://enshinge.livejournal.com/11282.html
Part 6: http://enshinge.livejournal.com/11553.html

oh yeah that's for now I'm collecting Keii con photo shop pic (I don't know the name I'm so confused right now xD) anyways yeah but I haven't seen Shige why don't share I want Shige pics I've seen some but there's like all watermarked that's noo nice ='(

ok that's it for now

Kris-deshita =] ~~~~~

No Response to "NEWS Taiyo no Namida cover \(^-^)/ ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes