NEWS few scans ♥

Konbanchiwa~~~~~ minna genki??? :D
I found this scans there are more but I didn't really like the rest ones so I'll just comment is this ones.. currently there's been rumors that NEWS is in Hawaii I want to know why they think that?? mmm I think they're in Japan imo though, anyways yes this are pretty scans :)
they look so cute kya~~~
I finally realize about yamaPi's little bow is a tie xD, does Ryo-chan looking skinnier or is just me hmmmShige kakkoii and Tegoshi with his bright smile the only one who's smilingYamaPi I can't see you!!! you're too far away *sniff* again Shige kakkoi and I think Tesshi's shirt says "NO FUN" I didn't notice that before or maybe I did but I don't remember mmmm


You know what I finally ended watching Papa to Musume no Nanokakan can you believe that I forgot about it the things is that I used to watch it every week it came out so this person was subbing it but then after the subs weren't on english anymore but in chinese I was like Noooooo I don't understand like that so I wait till somebody subbed but I didn't find one because I didn't want to download it you know I was waiting for somebody to put in an online streamer anyways I never check back again I fail *sniff* but finally I found it yeahhhhh so I finished it yesterday, OMG i love it is really cute and and I want kenta-sempai (Shige) he looked so hot damn ehhh anyways the daddy is really funny the end is cute yes I give thumbs up to the series, I think I should talk about it next post so wait for it :).

Oh and I watched "El Crimen del Padre Amaro" such a good movie ne?? is a mexican/spanish movie with Gael Garcia is about a priest who falls in love with this girl well they fall in love with each other but but HE'S A PRIEST is like a big nooooooo because is a catholic priest but OMG THE END omg I recommend that movie, it was nominated for an oscar and a golden globe for best foreign language movie in 2003 plus it win other 19 awards yes is an old movie but is good!!!! A+... watch it I think you can find it with english subs if you rent it.
a little preview:

Credits for the scans: yama_bbp & http://aya-takarai.livejournal.com/ <-- there's more scans arigatou~~~!!!!

well minna-chan Baii Baii for now :P

No Response to "NEWS few scans ♥"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes