Hey Say What??

Sorry everyone haven't have time to write cause i had to study for my exams well today is my last one and you know what I think I'm gonna fail like the rest of my classes =/ is just that I hate studying grrr makes me so mad ... but anyways give me good luck ... I need it :S

We don't have much news of NEWS lately ne??~~ what are my babies doing?? well tegomass was in a concert where this Jrs. where debuting I don't know them but I'm tired of see them everywhere I go (obviously on the internet lol) yeah this is the new group that has been formed apparently "permanent" and that will be representing the Voleyball Cup Tournament (sorry I dunno the name) anyways the past representatives where TegoMass and before that was Kitty GYM (well you know Golf & Mike and my YamaPi), anyways this jrs group is divided into two group kinda like V6, so there's the older one and the little ones and I can't even like them cause they younger than me so I'm pretty much desinterested but why I'm talking about them then?? well cause if is going to be a permanent group they separated Ya-Ya-Yah then.... that's not fair for their fans I think, while you watch the Ya-Ya-Yah shows they have been together before NEWS they were so little and cute by favorite episode were them with NEWS doing games and stuff.. and well I like Shoon cause he's cute :) anyways I don't like that, and plus I mean they are so young I don't consider myself old but anyways their age is from 12 to 17, so young :s, I think people that are older should debut too!!! like with Toma , and the remaining 4top guys like I mean, can they be considered as juniors?? while they're like i dunno YamaPi's age no fair no fair at all ... and then when I hear all of this like this chibis are getting so much attention like was up with that, sorry but I don't like their voices ugg gosh neither their group name Hey Say JUMP ??? BEST ?? 7?? (sorry kind confused which is which but yeah you get the idea i guess)

Well I don't hate them is like they're not in my map but why they separated Ya Ya Yah i feel so bad for Taiyo and Shoon >>>> why??
and please I don't want to see them everywhere they need more training imo (I mean Yamapi debuted after 7 years....)

well i guess is all for now I gotta go I guess next time I'll talk about Anime cause like I have never talked about anime here, and I mean I like anime ... ^-^ and more of Doramas yay well since today is my last test I'll be free so I'll update more

Don't forget to vote for the pic spam yay :D and also don't forget to ask me more mp3 and stuff and pretty willing to share but I need you to tell me feel free to comment too!!! don't be afraid I like friends ;) I'll be waiting for your request !!!!

1 Response to Hey Say What??

Anonymous
Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:56:00 AM

it's hey! say! JUMP. hehe..anyway. i am just a random person XD

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes