NEWS DVD booklet scans

oh my didn't i told ya?? august = crazy & fun month hahaha well i'll do this fast i don't have much time i might go to my friends b-day :) so yeah!!!
Can you believe that vendy seems to have the dvd already oh vendy you're lucky ~~~ but thanks for the scans :) you can find Ryo's CODE in her blog

so here are the scans :) yay!!! that's what i'm getting don't hate jk hahaha maybe most of you won't get the DVD till later in my case my DVD will be waiting in my mailbox till i came back from PERU so you can see the booklet online like I do =]
credits to vendy @ http://vendy.blog3.petitmall.jp/ thank you!!!!

what can I say you know already my love will never disappear even if I find a boyfriend he had to share it with NEWS sorry to my future boyfriend hahaha (what am I talking about?? yappari i'm crazy indeed but crazy for NEWS yay!!!) ♥ ♥ + infinite

No Response to "NEWS DVD booklet scans"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes