NEWS some august scans

oh my!!! THIS DAYS HAVE BEEN CRAZY!!!!! and i have more crazy-ness to come.... damn!!!!

well as you might noticed as we get closer to august I having posting more i think is NewS month instead of August lol yep we have NewS in Shounen Club the NewS DVD Never Ending Wonderful Story mmmh I like that yay!!! even if I don't have time oh gosh I need more time next month is crazy!! and of course due to college (i haven't even started college and I hate it that's a fact) at the same time I'm happy 'cause i'm going to my country and getting my Dvd but not having it 'till later
and while I think what would I do in Peru to have fun let's post some NewS pictures .... ♥♥♥♥ oh my NewS how much I love You!!!!!

NewS the gorgeous guys on earth hahaha specially my Pi... damn! why they are so cute and hot and the same time NO comprendo!!!!

this is the pairings picture and they have it clear ryopi/pigtaro, tegomass/sushi and koyashige/koyato .................or wherever you call .....omg freaking gosh why they all look so good??? in pairings................oh my gawd ... yaoi yay!!!!

I wanna know japanese what it says in those pages about my NewS... *going off to learn japanese*

credits to vendy @ her blog http://vendy.blog3.petitmall.jp/ THANK YOU!!!!!

see ya laterz people don't forget to come again and check the new posts in the future take care!!! ♥ ja ne~~~~~~

No Response to "NEWS some august scans"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes