Kusano & Uchi @ Playzone

Hi mina san coming with news from former?? NewS (I still don't know) anyways Kusano & Uchi are in Playzone (musical) so they're finally back but who knows if they are gonna be back in their groups mmm idk for me there's a 50% chance, but i hate when they don't tell I mean if JE doesn't want them back in their groups they should say so, so people won't raise their hopes and then be left heartbroken, in other news they look a little bit different or is just me seeing things?? do they look a little bit more grown up?? I have to say from what I saw i love Kusano's hair he looks hot, and uchi isn't he cute already except for his nose but he got his hair darker (or maybe i can't see very well cause the video is dark): in my opinion if they come back to NewS there's gonna be me fangirling more (and tha's a lot) seriously it will be *major nosebleed* haha more pairings and stuff (but i'll only want them back if they bring good things to NewS if not then they should stay away from NewS).

anyways a short clip of Playzone where you can get to see a little bit of them actually:


No Response to "Kusano & Uchi @ Playzone"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes