Kat-tun Real Face

KAT-TUN ~ ReaL FacE

Real Face is my favorite song/video from Kat-tun i just love it and they look so hot in that video even if i just like akanishi and kame. This song has 7 different versions 1 for each guy in the group and the last one for the whole group.
I like jin akanishi, i love his lips lol and besides is one of yamapi's best friends so i gotta love him yay!, i don't like kame that much i just think he's really pretty (sometimes i get jealous lol cause he's pretty) but he's not my type too skinny.
I don't know kat-tun that much cause i'm totally obssesed over NewS but obviously i gotta listen different groups ne??!
so I'll leave you Real Face

No Response to "Kat-tun Real Face"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes