My First Post

This is my first post here, so I'll start telling what I will talk about in this blog... well I will talk about JE boys like Yamapi, MatsuJun, and JE groups like NewS, Kat-tun and all of them and also about the doramas and manga I watch and mangas that I read; maybe I will talk about me a little bit too but mostly about them, also I will like that people who know more about other Japanese groups or things like that to tell me and I will post about it too.

Hope everyone gets lots of information in this page...... and everyone likes it.

No Response to "My First Post"

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes