Minna gomenasai now that i´m in my trip i think i won´t be able to update this site as much as i want to even though i have material =( yeah i know sad cause i like to share what I have really I do as you know my love for NEWS is not selfish nor greedy so i hope you can understand, Ill try to put some things up but don`t wait to much from me :( but don´t forget to check it you never know .....

mean while you can search for the NEWS Never Ending Wonderful Story DVD on Veoh that´s all for now and enjoy =) is really good i give it 5 starts and even more support NEWS buying the DVD who`s spot in the Oricon Chart is number 1 and everything has a reason = the best DVD ever yeah i know i`m biased can`t help hope to write soon with more NEWS.

p.s : my trip was freaking long but everything went smoothly as always.

No Response to " "

Post a Comment

 
Super Junior - The 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 (2DVD + Photobook + Folded Poster) (Korea Version)

Copyright © 2009 Fashion, music, fandom, ....holic ♥ ♥ ♥ All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes